Becoming a Learning Team
Becoming a Learning Team offers teachers step-by-step guidance in using collaborative learning time to solve specific student learning challenges.
Teacher teams can use the tools and strategies to:
- Understand the value and importance of collaborative learning to improve teaching and learning;
- Launch a learning team cycle with five key stages;
- Implement each of the five stages with specific strategies and supporting protocols;
- Adapt the cycle to fit specific school and district calendars and initiatives; and
- Engage external support in sustaining learning teams.
This book builds on the ideas explored in companion publications Becoming a Learning System and Becoming a Learning School. Each chapter includes additional tools and vignettes of actual school-based learning teams to help teachers facilitate or lead learning team cycles as part of their daily routines.
Member Price: $36.00